You can find the author on Twitter @LisaVProulx
This week’s been an eye-opener plus an emotional roller coaster for me. I just learned three people have cancer, all in various stages. Another friend had a heart attack just before his 50th birthday. I keep getting signs from a certain someone who’s passed, which can annoy me. To top it off, I feel at my wit’s ends on a weekly basis! How’s that for patience, healing and serenity! Lord, help me.
Better yet, Calgon, take me away!
Another weekly “Meet and Greet” hosted by Carolina on YesterdayAfter! It’s a fabulous idea and free to participate, so seize the opportunity and just do it people! 😀
Hello everyone, Friday is here and it’s time for another beautiful
Meet and Greet Session!
Many of you amazing followers already are participating to my weekly
“Saturday FEATURED Session”
I just realized, that it is already one month that each Saturday after the Meet and Greet session,
I choose a Blog and to Feature, Introduce and Expose here for one week on my side bar
in a Widget named: You Are FEATURED! Great Blogs!
I am very happy and I thank all of you for helping me with your partecipation,
to make this a very successful weekly event.
I love to share my space and success to highlight Blogs and Bloggers that I admire.
Introducing and helping new ones to expand their horizons and motivations.
Please if you want this chance leave a comment here or a link to one of your post 🙂
This Saturday we will see…
View original post 51 more words
Another great Meet and Greet opportunity for all you bloggsters out there! It’s free, it’s fun, so why not participate!
- Leave a link to your page or post in the comments of this post.
- Reblog this post. It helps you, it helps me, it helps everyone! So don’t be selfish, hit the reblog button.
- Edit your reblog post and add tags (i.e. reblogging, reblog, meet n greet, link party, etc.), it helps, trust me on this one.
- Share this post on social media. Many of my non-blogger friends love that I put the Meet n Greet on Facebook and Twitter because they find new bloggers to follow. This helps also, trust me.
- And if you leave a link and don’t follow me, how about ya show ole Danny some love?
- Call the mayor of your hometown and have him pronounce this weekend as the official weekend of the “Dream…
View original post 64 more words